Official Rules for the 2013 FFToolbox Fantasy Playoff Championship
Legal Lineup = 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 PK, 1 DST & 1 FLEX (RB, WR, or TE)
You can draft ANY other positions for your bench.
1. On your selected draft day and time, login to your Myfantasyleague.com using the link provided to you.
2. Enter the LIVE DRAFT ROOM.
3. Each draft room will be assisted by a live facilitator. He / she will provide a phone number. If you experience technical issues, this # will be helpful to continuing the draft and selecting your players.
4. Draft a team of any players available in the draft room. Make sure your draft players so that you can submit a legal lineup.
5. Draft players in a serpentine fashion 1-6, 6-1, 1-6 etc. for the full 12 round draft.
6. 1 minute is allowed per pick. If the time limit is reached, the software will select a player for you.
7. If you make a selection in error, contact the facilitator as soon as possible. Any player selected by another person after your pick, will not be reversed. However, a different player may be selected.
8. Submit a legal lineup each week, prior to kickoff of each weekend's games.
NOTE: You are allowed to change your lineup each week provided the start time of desired player's game time has not passed, according to the myfantasyleague software.
9. If your only player at a position is eliminated, the software will require you to submit the eliminated player to fulfill your legal starting lineup requirements.
10. Each league consists of 6 teams. Only 1 team is allowed per owner, per league.
11. Each league will have one $600 winner. This is the team that scores the most total points for the playoffs.
12. The contest will run from Wildcard Weekend through the Super Bowl.
13. The Top 10 cumulative points for the entire playoffs will win our 10 playoff prizes! Ties will result in prize money being split evenly among tied teams.
14. No limit to the number of drafts you can enter.
15. We accept payments via credit card or paypal.
SLOW DRAFT RULES: 4 HOUR TIMER, (only 1 4 hour timer on the end of each round, not 8 hours to make both picks). If drafts are not complete by Friday 6pm EST, the timer will move to a 1 hour timer and if need be, we will continue to scale the timer back. (30 minutes, 15 minutes etc)
ILLEGAL LINEUP: In the event a team makes a mistake and does not draft a valid roster, we will quickly work with the owner to correct the mistake with the available free agent pool. The only players that will be replaced in this method are the picks that directly violated the roster requirement.
For any questions regarding the rules, email Scott@fftoolbox.com or call 317-883-9338.