Kyle Long Scouting Report
|Height & Weight:||6'7 - 311 lbs.|
|Draft Prediction:||Second Round|
|Ranked #56 on our Top 100 Prospects Board|
2013 NFL Draft Prospect Scouting Report:
Kyle Long, OT, Oregon
After a brief stint pursuing baseball, Long returned home after a DUI arrest and focused on football. He went to junior college and emerged as a star with the Ducks. He has an ideal frame and long arms. Quick feet for a player of his size. Moves well in open spaces and good pull blocker. Uses hands well to establish first contact and control defenders. Keeps his feet active when blocking.
Will need more work as a drive blocker. Strength is adequate and will need more reps in man-blocking scheme. Did not participate in the Senior Bowl due to bout of dehydration. Struggles with stunts and twists. Limited experience and may only be beginning to reach his potential as a player. Shows good stamina and has room to add more weight if necessary.
Long projects as a second round pick in the 2013 NFL Draft.
Latest Player News & Rumors
- 05/21 How Kyle Long Matches Up With Division Rivals - Bleacher Report
- 05/18 Bears sign first-round pick OL Kyle Long - Rotoworld.com
- 05/18 Bears' Long must wait for Oregon's academic calendar - miamiherald.com
- 05/18 Bears Sign First-Rounder Kyle Long - Fantasy Football Mastermind
- 05/18 Bears, Kyle Long agree to deal - rtsports.com
0 Comments | Add Yours
You must login in order to comment:
If you do not have an account yet, register here -- it's free