User Comments for Week 9 RB Rankings

I hope I can get DeAngelo Williams to play in my fantasy league, but I would love to see him choose (overdraft) himself in... [read more] [All News & Rumors]

Football > 2013 > Week 9 > Rankings > Comments

User Comments for Week 9 RB Rankings

Crucial week who do I start at RB and Flex??

Stevan Ridley
Leveon Bell
trent Richardson
Marshawn lynch
Eddie lacy

I'm thinking lacy/lynch and Richardson but not sure!!! Anyone help!! More the better! Thank you and I'll answer back as well

Ccsucrose12 10/29/13 11:49 AM

That's a tough one...I think you have to start Lynch and Lacy, but the other one is a toss up. Richardson has been playing poorly lately, averaging like 3.5 points over the last 3 games. While the Texans def hasn't been good, it is a division matchup. Bell has been decent as of late and has a decent matchup against a beat up NE def and without Wilfork, their run def is pretty terrible. Ridley is unpredictable, but has put together 3 good games in a row and is up against a pretty bad defense in Pitt. I personally would take a chance and start Ridley at the flex. I doubt NE will be playing from behind, so there may be some ground and pound. Hope this helps, good luck!

zimm43 10/29/13 12:27 PM

Who should I start at flex this week??

Chris Johnson
Giovani Bernard
Torrey Smith

Any advice is greatly appreciated, Thanks!!

zimm43 10/29/13 12:29 PM

Thanks Zimm, appreciate the in depth advice!

Ccsucrose12 10/29/13 01:24 PM

Flex with Gio. Should get decent carries against a porous baltimore D.

Ccsucrose12 10/29/13 01:25 PM

Thanks Ccsucrose, the only problem is Gio is playing Miami, Cleveland is playing Baltimore lol. Does that change your opinion at all? Oh and Chris Johnson is playing the rams.

zimm43 10/29/13 01:38 PM

PLEASE help......I need to use 2 of the RB's ...1)MaFadden 2)T Richardson 3) Bernard

I really like MacFadden at home vs Philly.....Im torn on the other other 2, Trent is coming off a bye, hes at home vs Hou (i think i should go with trent because hes at home, but MAN he has let me down.............Gio lately is killing me to,,and its not his fault.Hes going against a weak run defense in Miami, but on short rest Thursday and on road....I still think hes Awesome, but the coach over there is killing the run game, blowouts they still pass deep...goal line, they either pass or Ben Jarvis gets STUFFED..........................................any help please, i need my RB's to shine i have Manning on a bye, and my decent WR's

iamchamp1971 10/29/13 10:00 PM

Hey wanted to know what people are doing with sproles, im in ppr and hes still letting me down? Im thinking of trying to get mathews or even fred jackson since they seem to be more consistent.

Iamchamp: I would do dmac and bernard personally trich has underperformed every single week in my league where as bernard has the huge potential to go big thogh sort of the same priblem as sproles, just not gettin the ball enough.

Zimm: I would go with chris johnson he should still get around 20 touches even if the yards wont be anything great. Oh my recommendations are based in ppr i dont know with regular.

WildcardB*tches!! 10/29/13 11:29 PM

Zimm i like the matchup with Gio better in Miami. Remember they just gave up 70+ yards to ridley and a td plus bolden and blunt ran all over them too. Gio is a better runner than all 3 plus gets yardage out of the backfield. The way Dalton has been throwing it's putting pressure on everyone's secondary so they should load the box. More Db's = running lanes. Plus, Gio is from south Florida, so it's a home coming for him. I know his brother Yvenson who played at Oregon state. I expect 85 yards rush with 1 td and 5 catches for 45 yards.

Ccsucrose12 10/30/13 05:37 AM

Shouldn't load the box*****

Ccsucrose12 10/30/13 05:37 AM

Thanks for all the input guys, I was leaning towards Gio, but I just picked up Marvin Jones this morning, so now i'm kind of leaning towards him lol. Too many decent players, not enough starting positions. Oh, and it's standard scoring, not ppr.

iamchamp: I would definitely go with McFadden and Gio out of those 3. Richardson has been piss poor and the colts like to air it out. Although with the loss of Wayne, it's yet to be seen how that's going to affect their play calling. I would keep Richardson out at least this week though to see what, if anything, changes with Wayne out.

Wildcard: That's a tough one. Sproles is kind of all or nothing this year, no real consistency. Jackson has been very solid, getting a td in 5 out of 8 games. Mathews is picking up momentum, getting more trust and taking some more touches back from woodhead. Unless your looking for the random 25 point games, I would go for Jackson or Mathews. Personally I would go Jackson bc he's more consistent, but like I said, Mathews is on his way up, so it's your call.

zimm43 10/30/13 08:48 AM

Thinking about selling Lesean mccoy high. With Vick out does anyone think that's a good idea or should I continue to ride with him? Was thinking to trade him for Matt forte.
Any thoughts?

taylor.pharmd 10/30/13 10:32 AM

@ Taylor Good move. Someone just traded McCoy for Dez in my league.

full point ppr

RB2: Brian Leonard (TB) @ Seattle, or Donald Brown (Ind) @ Houston

se7ens_travel 10/30/13 11:49 AM

Thanks se7ens!!

taylor.pharmd 10/30/13 01:16 PM

Can anyone else give me a little more input on this

Need 2 RB's and a flex from....

Stevan Ridley
Leveon Bell
trent Richardson
Marshawn lynch
Eddie lacy

Ccsucrose12 10/30/13 06:22 PM

I really appreciate that write up on Bernard I'm stuck this week between Miller and Bernard. I understand your insight but Bernards load dwindled last week to the law firm. In a game where Cinncy put up 49 Gio got 2.7 (non ppr league). Millers carries increased significantly last week over Thomas. I understand Cinncy has the better run D but I'm worried about the dispersal of the workload. Any thoughts guys? Who do you like out of these two tomorrow?

tomzaleski 10/30/13 08:06 PM

I still like Gio of Miller. If you're in a PPR league Gio is a must start because of the volume of passes Dalton is throwing. Now, Miami is going to be playing from behind. Both miller and Thomas have around the same number of catches but Miller is a better pass blocker when picking up the blitz which I expect Cincy to do and do a lot. The law firm will get touches but total touches won't be close between him and Gio. Cincy will be up big and control the clock inside the tackles where Gio will rack up yardage. Start Gio and expect 10-12 points in standard and 15-18 in PPR

Ccsucrose12 10/31/13 06:22 AM

Need some help in a full PPR league; I need to pick two:
G. Bernard
R. Rice
D. Murray

I'm thinking Bernard and Murray. I welcome your opinions.

hckyman37 10/31/13 11:59 AM

Ccsucrose12: I would do lynch lacy and bell, there the three best and lynch will bounce back against tampa after the rams night

WildcardB*tches!! 10/31/13 02:14 PM

I am really concerned about M. Lynch's injury. Wait and see if he practices in full on Friday before you plant him firmly into your starting lineup.

InvincibleChamp 10/31/13 04:49 PM