Robert Griffin III may have been "All In for Week 1" last year, but it's clear that he wasn't his usual self. Hi... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
I hope I can get DeAngelo Williams to play in my fantasy league, but I would love to see him choose (overdraft) himself in... [read more] [All News & Rumors]

Football > 2013 > Week 9 > Rankings > Comments

Come Wednesday afternoon Tom Brady will be ranked somewhere in the 20's for QBs this week ... where he's belonged the last month... I still can't believe how bad he's throwing the ball this year - it's like watching Brees have a bad year... it's unthinkable! I'm starting Jake Locker (waiver wire) this week and next - Eli Manning was my week 10 Bye Week filler... go figure.

liquid2012 10/29/13 01:23 PM

@liquid - I'm with you, because I had brady for the first 3-4 weeks. I'm trying to forget which is why I don't remember exactly how long...

I have the luxury of choice this week. Tony Romo or Philip Rivers?

WBosco10 10/29/13 05:02 PM

Romo will put up some good numbers this week against the Vikings @WBosco10

taylor.pharmd 10/29/13 09:25 PM

I have Matt Ryan, who has been pretty productive despite lacking offensive weapons. Should I trust him again this week? Or switch to Dalton?

yl3342 10/30/13 06:53 AM

@WBosco - it's a close call, but I'd go with the shootout with P. Rivers in WAS. Both MIN and WAS have bad defences - but at least WAS can match SD point for point to make it a high scoring game - MIN is done offensively.

liquid2012 10/30/13 07:59 AM

@yl3342 - I'd go with A. Dalton. Matt Ryan is facing a CAR defense that's going to crush him, giving him no time to throw. Considering Ryan doesn't have many weapons or a RB, it makes it even worse. I'm not saying MIA is a push-over defence, but it's better than CAR and Dalton is coming off a super-hot 5 TD game last week. Go Dalton.

liquid2012 10/30/13 08:01 AM

I've got cam and romo. Just got an offer: Adrian Peterson for one of them. I am tempted to part with romo, but his future schedule is much easier than cams. Do I make the trade or let it slide? My rb's are McCoy, DMurray and rice.

Obeylelouch 10/30/13 09:52 AM

Obey - is it a keeper league? - then yes and hurry! If not, he's still better than rice and murray. But beware, I live in Minnesota and see close up how bad this team can be. Adrian seems to have lost the fire? - like something is sapping his joy. Could be the QB play . . .

perrin81 10/30/13 10:49 AM

@Obeylelouch - never let a stud player trade like Peterson go by the wayside. MIN won't make the playoffs meaning you'll see AP all-day during your FF playoffs. As for which QB, I would trade Romo, as well - the guy is starting to look shaky already after Week 8. Getting AP is like trading for Megatron - just do it and figure out what you need later.

liquid2012 10/30/13 10:53 AM

One more thing - MIN faces pretty much all weak run defences (except BAL) after Week 12.

liquid2012 10/30/13 10:55 AM

how do you have peterson, mccoy, rice, & murray??......
I would like to play in that 4 team league!!!

corovaman 10/30/13 12:09 PM

4 team league? that's a two teamer at most.

nikpeta31 10/30/13 12:42 PM

I have RG 3 who really hasn't done much. Traded away Stafford for this guy. :(. I have a chance to get Luck for Locker and D. Moore. U think not having Wayne will hurt Luck so muck I shouldn't trade for him? Help

Hgriff1 10/30/13 01:45 PM

Thanks for the insight. It's a ten man league.

Obeylelouch 10/30/13 02:30 PM

I have Alfred Morris, Demarco Murray, Darren McFadden, Reggie Bush in a 12 team league so... it's possible.

Inkarnit 10/30/13 05:10 PM

If Foster and Tate dont play which Texan RB will be the best play? I am leaning towards picking up Dennis Johnson because Karim is taken.

yardpenalty 10/30/13 10:06 PM

Tough choice out of RG3 and Dalton. Play it safe with Dalton but Miamis defense is good. Or play for shootout in Wash and hope RG3 bounces back?

delmica 10/31/13 08:59 AM

Wilson or Locker? This week.

hckyman37 10/31/13 11:53 AM

@delmica - I'd go with RG3 in a shootout. Dalton's #'s are inflated compared to how good he really is and MIA's pass D is solid, but run D is poor - tempting teams to keep it on the ground and yielding piss-poor QB points. Go RG3

@hckman37 - go with Wilson - TB is a mess right now and Locker vs. STL defence isn't exactly a cake-walk if you watched MNF last week. In fact, I think the stat is that STL has given up the 6th fewest passing yards in the last 5 games. Go Wilson.

liquid2012 10/31/13 01:38 PM