Bill Lazor has replaced Mike Sherman as the Dolphins' offensive coordinator this year, and one of the differences between ... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
As expected, the Raiders unloaded quarterback Terrelle Pryor on Monday. Less expected is that they actually got something ... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
Marquess Wilson has some more competition in his... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
Rams head coach Jeff Fisher said Sunday that quarterback Sam Bradford is doing really well as he rehabs from reconstructiv... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
A wide majority of NFL teams begin their offseason program this week. One of those teams is the Dallas Cowboys, who actual... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
Bears wide receiver Marquess Wilson was a seventh-round pick in last year's draft. He played in nine games and caught two ... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
We've been tracking 49ers running back Marcus Lattimore's long road back from his latest devestating knee injury. Most rec... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
Andrew Abramson of the Palm Beach Post wrote Friday that Dolphins wide receivers Brian Hartline and Brandon Gibson are exp... [read more] [All News & Rumors]

Football > 2013 > Week 10 > Rankings > Comments

Nick Foles a bit high, no?

sammydacook 11/05/13 12:20 PM

Who knows if Foles is too high - he threw for 7 TDs against Oakland last week, so what do you think he's good for TD-wise against GB that has no pass-rush and mid-range pass protection? 2 TDs? 3TDs? Who knows - but it's worth 20 or more points to Foles owners that play him ... IF he doesn't get knocked out of the game in the 1st quarter or something crazy like that... you can't argue with his numbers: 1023 yards, 17 TDs and 0 INTs in 4 games that included the one that he left early with a concussion.

liquid2012 11/05/13 01:33 PM

I'm with @liquid! It seems like Foles has the goods, but like too small a sample right now. I guess worth a shot if you need a QB. I guess if McCown from the bears can burn GB defense, why not Nick Foles too?!?!

WBosco10 11/05/13 03:24 PM

Can someone explain how Aaron Rodgers is projected to have 23.7 fantasy points and ranked #4 when he's expected to be out for the next 3 weeks?

FUUFNF 11/05/13 03:33 PM

Cam or RG#?

criffrock 11/06/13 08:15 AM

RG3 not RG# lol

criffrock 11/06/13 08:18 AM

@ FUUFNF - the updates happen on Wednesday

liquid2012 11/06/13 09:41 AM

@criffrock I would go with RG3 against the Vikings. I'm starting cam only cause my backup is Big Ben who's know for his many picks. But cam is goin against SF so RG3 has a better matchup this wk

taylor.pharmd 11/06/13 11:25 AM

Got big issues this week. Both Tom Brady and Alex Smith are on bye this week. Looking to pick up a Qb. Trying to grab either Foles, Eli Manning, or Case Keenum. It should be noted that the guy that I am playing this week is starting Andre Johnson. What do you guys think?

Pauly_Flo 11/06/13 04:00 PM

Keapernick or Locker to start?

splinter25 11/06/13 07:03 PM

Help! Should I start RG3 or Russell Wilson? Thanks.

yankruth1932 11/07/13 03:41 PM

@Pauly, you have the order right, Foles, Eli then Keenum. @Splinter I like Locker this week actually. @yankruth Hope you started RG3 against the Vikes.

teamlegacy 11/08/13 10:42 AM

@taylor.pharmd i started rg3 good call.

criffrock 11/08/13 03:33 PM

Got offered Roddy White for Shane Vereen. I have Bush, L. Bell, Z. Stacy starting and I have Bernard,Andre Brown and Joique Bell on my bench. At WR, I have Jordy Nelson, Jeffrey, Gordon, starting ( usually) with Floyd and Randle on the bench. Yea or Nay?

Crod256 11/08/13 10:32 PM

Foles or Eli for qb2 this week? Will Eli torch the raiders d like foles did last week or is foles really that good?

punkthumper 11/09/13 03:47 AM

With the Carolina D playing so well should I try to deal Brees before the deadline and if so who should I try to target for the playoffs? 10 team PPR 3 wr spots

Scott_TV 11/09/13 06:27 PM

Who should I start at QB this week? Cam Newton or Nick Foles? I am in a 6 man league, and need all the help I can get!!

Otth 11/10/13 09:28 AM