2013 Keeper League Rankings
1. Adrian Peterson, RB, MIN - Age 28
Goes without saying even the most optimistic fantasy evalutors underestimated All Day's power of recovery. That won't happen this season.
2. Arian Foster, RB, HOU - Age 26
3. Ray Rice, RB, BAL - Age 26
4. Marshawn Lynch, RB, SEA - Age 27
5. Jamaal Charles, RB, KC - Age 26
The other RB medical marvel racked up nearly 1,800 total yards while playing in a pedestrian offense.
6. LeSean McCoy, RB, PHI - Age 24
7. Doug Martin, RB, TB - Age 24
8. C.J. Spiller, RB, BUF - Age 25
Crazy 6.5 ypc average for the shifty Spiller. Now we hope Bills coaching staff realizes he must be fed early and often.
9. Stevan Ridley, RB, NE - Age 24
10. Matt Forte, RB, CHI - Age 27
11. Trent Richardson, RB, CLE - Age 21
12. Alfred Morris, RB, WAS - Age 24
Can Morris possibly duplicate (or sniff) his franchise record-setting rushing campaign, especially if RG3 is out?
13. Chris Johnson, RB, TEN - Age 27
14. Maurice Jones-Drew, RB, JAX - Age 28
MJD breaking down after a lengthy holdout, incredibly predictable. Assuming the human bowling ball cannot recapture top shelf form, less obvious.
15. Frank Gore, RB, SF - Age 30
16. DeMarco Murray, RB, DAL - Age 25
17. Darren McFadden, RB, OAK - Age 25
Between injury risk and Raiders' scheme concerns, DMac no longer receiving assumed Top 10 status. For now.
18. Darren Sproles, RB, NO - Age 29
19. Steven Jackson, RB, ATL - Age 29
20. Ryan Mathews, RB, SD - Age 25
Historically Norv Turner running backs thrived. Then came Mathews. Now comes a new head coach who must put a charge in San Diego's lead runner.
21. David Wilson, RB, NYG - Age 21
The Giants opened the door for Wilson by cutting Ahmad Bradshaw. Sure, Andre Brown still exists, but it's the rising second-year speedster every fantasy player should monitor, if not covet.
22. Ahmad Bradshaw, RB, FA - Age 27
Steady, but hardly a sexy pick - and currently seeking an NFL home.
23. Mikel Leshoure, RB, DET - Age 23
24. Reggie Bush, RB, DET - Age 28
25. BenJarvus Green-Ellis, RB, CIN - Age 27
Eh. That about sums it up.