2013 Dynasty League RankingsMy Dynasty rankings are predicated on a three year window. To project six seasons long term is unrealistic and not feasible considering the flux of free agency and the injury impact of the NFL. Along with different Dynasty league formatting. I factor individual talent, supporting cast, system, injury history/character concerns, and perceived value in the eyes of Dynasty players.
26. Hakeem Nicks, WR, NYG - Age 25
Call it blasphemous but the numerous maladies afflicting his feet and legs are enough for me to steer clear of him any higher.
27. Danny Amendola, WR, NE - Age 27
He can rise from here in a hurry but I want to see some consistency and no injuries for a stretch.
28. Cecil Shorts, WR, JAX - Age 25
No more concussions please!
29. Torrey Smith, WR, BAL - Age 24
Will get plenty targets, at least for most of this season.
I think he maybe dropping not rising when he doesn't live up to the lofty draft expectations.
31. Dwayne Bowe, WR, KC - Age 28
His QB improved and his HC, still far and away lead target dog.
32. Jeremy Maclin, WR, PHI - Age 25
Will his talent meet production? Maybe if he can stay on the field. Oh yeah, his QB can't either.
33. Greg Jennings, WR, MIN - Age 29
I like his prospects for the next couple seasons with all the young WR's on the Minny roster.
34. Reggie Wayne, WR, IND - Age 34
I'm not anticipating the ridiculous amount of targets again, but he still moves well and Luck will get better. Can still produce with less for a couple more seasons.
More of a glorified RB playing WR his hype potential is enormous but with Ponder and a steep learning curve, this is his spot for now.
36. Miles Austin, WR, DAL - Age 28
Still one of the most talented WR's that gets derailed by an injury every year, but potential is for the younger players.
37. Stevie Johnson, WR, BUF - Age 26
New system, new QB's and Coaches, new WR's..no new upside for SJ.
38. Mike Williams, WR, TB - Age 26
Nice bounce back last year, and they didn't add any threats.
39. DeSean Jackson, WR, PHI - Age 26
Put up or shut up in the Chip Kelly system for the deep post diva.
40. Alshon Jeffery, WR, CHI - Age 23
Working hard in off season conditioning and has a real shoot to become legit within the Trestman system after his rookie injury derailed him.
41. Kenny Britt, WR, TEN - Age 24
Between Jake Locker, his injuries and attitude, I wonder what may have been more then what could be..
42. Michael Floyd, WR, ARI - Age 23
Love the talent and maybe he'll be a viable start with Arians and Palmer..sometimes.
43. Josh Gordon, WR, CLE - Age 22
Slow finish and now talk of Jason Campbell at QB..uh oh.
44. Rueben Randle, WR, NYG - Age 22
Has lead WR talent and a gimpy Nicks, if Cruz holds out, he'll move up.
45. Denarius Moore, WR, OAK - Age 24
Tantalizing talent and has the opportunity if he wants it enough.
Great combo of savvy speed ability and landing spot, can seize playing time early.
47. Vincent Brown, WR, SD - Age 24
So enticing to see him blow up last preseason before ankle break. Door is wide open now.
Off the chart ability but checkered with issues, injury past and
The first speed, size WR the Pat's have had in forever
Can take over as the Charger's #1. Think Hines Ward in his prime.