2013 Dynasty League RankingsMy Dynasty rankings are predicated on a three year window. To project six seasons long term is unrealistic and not feasible considering the flux of free agency and the injury impact of the NFL. Along with different Dynasty league formatting. I factor individual talent, supporting cast, system, injury history/character concerns, and perceived value in the eyes of Dynasty players.
1. Calvin Johnson, WR, DET - Age 27
Hopefully the record chase doesn't lead to him being worn down, letting you down. No one will see more targets.
2. A.J. Green, WR, CIN - Age 24
Next best talent but a bit limited by his OC and QB. As limited as can be 2nd overall.
3. Dez Bryant, WR, DAL - Age 24
Finally merged his physical with mental game to end 2012 on a tear. Still some maturity questions and gets dinged a bit.
4. Brandon Marshall, WR, CHI - Age 29
You could argue over the next 3 years he'd be a bit higher but combing his and Cutler's personalities can be scary...good or bad.
5. Julio Jones, WR, ATL - Age 24
He is this low based on Roddy W being arguably as productive, and Gonzo going one more rodeo.
6. Roddy White, WR, ATL - Age 31
Speaking of, his reliability is unmatched and is still explosive. He earns this based on that and Ryan still loves him best.
7. Percy Harvin, WR, SEA - Age 24
Playing with Russell Wilson can't be a bad thing, scary to think he can score more fantasy points.. That will be tough so he doesn't rise or fall.
8. Demaryius Thomas, WR, DEN - Age 25
I am actually leery of his long term health ability. But he's bucked the odds and his perceived value is sky high.
9. Michael Crabtree, WR, SF - Age 25
Looked as good after catch as anyone especially with Kaep. Boldin won't be around forever.
10. Eric Decker, WR, DEN - Age 26
Had a great year especially for TD production. Manning doesn't have long in the hourglass but if I'm correct about DT, Decker will benefit most. Rising star here..
11. Victor Cruz, WR, NYG - Age 26
Proved to be pretty consistent after his breakout. The Gmen will see targets go to a 3rd WR as well, so Cruz may see a few less going forward. Holdout looming..?
12. Randall Cobb, WR, GB - Age 22
Percy light, has great ability and even greater QB.
13. Vincent Jackson, WR, TB - Age 30
Surpassed my expectations but the Bucs may move on from Freeman and VJ was never the most reliable.
14. Jordy Nelson, WR, GB - Age 27
Ultra productive target ratio and now will be on the field more then ever before. Entering his and AR's prime.
15. Wes Welker, WR, DEN - Age 32
Not much a drop at QB but more competition for targets.
16. Mike Wallace, WR, MIA - Age 26
Should thrive from a move and new contract. Under rated, will grow with Tannehill, he'll love him.
17. Larry Fitzgerald, WR, ARI - Age 29
Sad as it is, this maybe too high a rank. Always one of the league's top targets, he gets a slight bump in rank thanks to Bruce Arians and Carson Palmer.
18. Pierre Garcon, WR, WAS - Age 26
Gamble here that the foot is fine and RG can still throw. Garcon can be top 10 with both happening.'
19. T.Y. Hilton, WR, IND - Age 23
Looking at the target ratio in comparison to R Wayne, this guy will be a star sooner then later with Luck.
20. Justin Blackmon, WR, JAX - Age 23
Believe his talent will carry him over the abysmal QB play to be productive. Now his character threatens his short and long term career.
21. Andre Johnson, WR, HOU - Age 31
Will produce from the continual massive targets but disappoint in the RZ as usual.
22. Marques Colston, WR, NO - Age 29
Entering his 8th year seems longer. Will still show up especially until the Saints find another WR.
The most pro ready WR landed in a decent spot but AJ will still glom the targets for at least another season.
24. James Jones, WR, GB - Age 29
He has a the goods to be a top WR starting with Aaron Rodgers
25. Antonio Brown, WR, PIT - Age 24
More about circumstance opportunity then his sheer talent. Someone in your league will love him pretty deeply, let him and move him to that guy.