User Comments for Week 6 RB Rankings

Football > 2012 > Week 6 > Rankings > Comments

User Comments for Week 6 RB Rankings

I noticed Donald Brown at 25. Facing a NYJ defense that hasn't looked very good stopping the run this year, am I overlooking something you guys saw to keep him that low this week?

cgore 10/09/12 05:44 PM

Probably because the Colts have never been a run heavy team. The will rely on new found throwing toy.

jedibcg 10/10/12 10:35 AM

could you please give some reasoning for why kevin smith is #45? over guys like kendall hunter and david wilson seems weird. thanks

walkr 10/10/12 11:00 AM

I need some HELP with a WR Dilemma and who to start from my roster for week 6 NON PPR League?
Since Danny Amendola got inured and will be out an estimated 6 to 7 weeks, I wanna drop him for a WR in my NON PPR Leagues Waiver Wire and These r some of them :(James Jones),(Andrew Hawkins),(Denarius Moore),(Armon Binns),(Jerome Simpson),(Devery Henderson),(Brandon Tate),(Leonard Hankerson),(B. Laflel),(D. Driver),(H. Douglas),(D. Avery),(M. Crabtree),(Kendall Wright),(Malcom Floyd),(Lance Moore),(K. Britt),(Santana Moss),(R. Moss),(J. Cribbs),(G. Little),(Golden Tate),(Micheal Jenkins),(M. Mannigham),(Brandon Gibson),(Sydney Rice),(J. Kerley),(Rueben Randle),(Kevin Walter),(D. Branch),(Emanuel Sanders),(T.Y. Hilton),(T.J. Graham),(Chris Givens),(Donald Jones),(Josh Morgan),(D. McCluster),(Josh Gordon),(Kyle Williams),(Jordon Norwood),(B. Stokley),(Devone Bess),(J. Avant),(D. Aromashodu) and etc basically there's a lot of pretty good players that still haven't been picked up yet ?Also wondering should i drop any of the WR's that i have now (My Roster is below this) for any WR's in Waiver Wire that r listed above? I'd appreciate any input or thoughts Thanks?
NON PPR LEAGUE.

My Team Roster it's NON PPR LEAGUE
QB:(Matthew Stafford) and (Joe Flaaco)
RB:(LeSean McCoy), (Jamaal Charles), (Alfred Morris)
and (Mikel Lesheour)
WR:(Andre Johnson), (DeSean Jackson),(Dominek Hixon)
(Andre Roberts)&(D. Amendola)
TE:(A. Hernandez)&(D. Pitta)
K:(S. Janikowski)
DEF:(San Fransisco)

Six19R_OG-Mobsta 10/10/12 11:47 AM

I need to start one: Shonn Greene vs Ind or Alex Green @ Houston

Also I need to start one of the following 3: Maclin, Domenik Hixon, or Brandon Gibson

tmathews 10/11/12 09:30 AM

pick one.... alex green, stephens-howling, or vick Ballard....

bourney 10/11/12 10:46 AM

@TMATHEWS I would start shonne Greene and Maclin

bourney 10/11/12 11:03 AM

Chris Johnson or Vick Ballard? Need to know because CJ0K plays tonight sigh fml

anomz 10/11/12 12:46 PM

Ballard until CJ proves he's worth the title of "starting RB" lol and uh, what does anyone think about Morris and Stevie for McCoy while the getting is good? Pull the trigger on that?

KennyBrittle 10/11/12 03:57 PM

@bourney @anomz easily Ballard vs. the Jets

KennyBrittle 10/11/12 03:58 PM

McFadden @ ATL or Mendenhall tonight? I may flip a coin

ceever 10/11/12 04:50 PM

the coin came up McFadden thankfully

ceever 10/13/12 11:21 AM

@cgore..uhh brown isnt playing this week.....on that note.

M. Leshoure vs philly or v. Ballard vs jets for flex spot

WastelandMike 10/13/12 07:47 PM

If you could only pick up one Arizona RB Powell or Stephens-Howling

Hgriff1 10/14/12 01:41 AM

In a PPR league, would you start CJ Spiller against Cards defense, or Vick Ballard against Jets defense?

keithfuchs 10/14/12 10:12 AM

Join a League today!
Signup compete and win. Leagues as low as $35 Enter Rotobowl for $279 - $50,000 Grand Prize