User Comments for Week 5 WR Rankings

The Raiders have already said publicly that quarterback Terrelle Pryor ... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
Chris Johnson admitted before last season he "didn't like" that the Titans signed Shonn Greene and said, ... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
Robert Griffin III may have been "All In for Week 1" last year, but it's clear that he wasn't his usual self. Hi... [read more] [All News & Rumors]

Football > 2012 > Week 5 > Rankings > Comments

User Comments for Week 5 WR Rankings

Where is Reggie Wayne?

tdarhower 10/02/12 01:51 PM

fitz is having a down year and has no reliable quarterback, and is on a lackluster offense overall with no rb. when you guys continue to rank him over guys such as cruz it makes me laugh.

strahl9 10/02/12 02:21 PM

They projected Fitz with 12 points and Cruz with 11.9 points. Are they really ranking Cruz ahead of Fitz?

Kinglions 10/02/12 04:33 PM

that made no sense..

strahl9 10/02/12 07:03 PM

reggie wayne is on bye week - therefore not listed - duh :)

ceever 10/02/12 09:16 PM

oops that was last week - reggie is there at #14

ceever 10/02/12 09:18 PM

Start 2 and another for flex: Percy Harvin, Jeremy Maclin, Dwayne Bowe, Anquan Boldin, and Lance Moore.

giwarriors12 10/03/12 01:05 AM

Six19R_OG-Mobsta 10/03/12 05:36 AM

Should I start Maclin at Pitt or randle Cobb at Indy in a ppr league??..right now I got Cobb startin and maclin killed me last wk

Kidmikey23 10/03/12 09:16 AM

Having a real problem figuring out who to start between these guys. Brandon Marshall, Brandon Lloyd, Eric Decker and Danny Amendola. It's a PPR league and I can start three of them. I was thinking Marshall, Lloyd and Amendola.

shipwreck78 10/03/12 10:04 AM

Colston is on the waiver wire still, I have Fitzgerald on starting this week. Should I drop Fitzgerald for Colston?

Sickcision 10/03/12 11:17 AM

@giwarriors Start Bowe, Harvin, and Boldin as your flex.

Sickcision 10/03/12 11:22 AM

@shipwreck78 id feel confident with what you are already thinking.

Sickcision 10/03/12 11:23 AM

Help! Okay, so Brian Hartline is favored over Anquan Boldin BUT NFL.com recommends sitting Brian Hartline since the matchup against the Bengals would not be in his favor. I already benched Boldin and put Hartline in. Should I change it back? I'm torn. Who do you think will put up the better numbers? Anqua is going up agains Kansas City. What should I do? Anquan has been inconsistent for me. But looking at Brian Hartline prior to last week, he wasn't that consistent either. Help!!!

atlcharm 10/03/12 02:45 PM

Alright, sports fans. I have a WR quandary. I need two and a flex. I have Mike Wallace, Michael Floyd, Michael Crabtree, Brian Hartline, and Nate Washington. Any ideas?

warpedimitation 10/03/12 06:21 PM

Cruz should be ahead of Fitzgerald until Nicks is healthy. Simply because then Nicks will cut in to Cruz production. All three are still top notch and when you really think about it at that point in rankings it doesn't matter who ahead of who, just know all three will produce more often than not.

@giwarriors go Harvin(His opponents haven't held any team under 26 points), Bowe(Browns were able to connect deep with Greg Little last week and Bowe is the king of garbage time points. Chiefs will be playing from behind all game meaning more passes.) Moore(Horrible Saints defense playing good Chargers offense, Brees is gonna have to use his arm to keep them in the game)

I am worried about Maclin in what should be a low scoring game, and Boldin and the Ravens will be ahead all night meaning more runs and screens to Rice and Pierce than any passes.

xxjonesy87 10/03/12 06:54 PM

@Kidmikey I like the Steelers/Eagles game to be a low scoring affair. I would avoid Maclin this week. Greg Jennings is out most likely this week. Cobb goes for more than Maclin this week.

@Sickcision I would tell you to drop Fitzgerald only if you were in my league playing against me. I've never met you, and most likely don't play in any leagues with you. So please, for the sake of a potential league championship on your part, don't drop Fitgerald.

xxjonesy87 10/03/12 06:58 PM

Hey need some help I'm in a non PPR league and need to play 2 RB, 2 WR and 1 flex for RB's I have LeSean McCoy PHI, Jamaal Charles KC and Alfred Morris WAS, then for WR's I have Andre Johnson HOU, Danny Amendola STL, Andre Roberts AZ and DeSean Jackson PHI. So witch players should i start in WR slots, RB slots and the 1 Flex slot. I'd very much appreciate anybody and everyone's thoughts on this so pls comment thanks. Oh also Brian Hartline Is still there and right now is an FA in my league should I drop Andre Roberts, or any others above for him? Watcha think

Six19R_OG-Mobsta 10/03/12 10:08 PM

Bowe or Amendola?

jjustis 10/03/12 10:46 PM

I'd go with Bowe @jjustis

conlijac000 10/04/12 08:28 AM

@jjustis Bowe if it's not PPR, Amendola if it is.

xxjonesy87 10/04/12 08:39 AM

I am in a 6 person league for WR I have Welker, Fitzgerald, and Reggie Wayne. Pick two for this week. I have Welker and Fitz in at the moment but Im having a hard time trusting Kolb and Ram Pass Def.

Sickcision 10/04/12 09:32 AM

6 team leagues are a joke- Wayne & Fitzy

Anyway for a real league question.14 team league PPR. I need a WR to play this week. My options are Kendall Wright, Brandon LaFell, or the waiver wire of people like TY Hilton, Eddie Royal, Brandon Stokely, TJ Graham

icedout 10/04/12 10:18 AM

Six19R_OG-Mobsta 10/04/12 10:29 AM

Thanks ill stick with Welker and Wayne

Sickcision 10/04/12 11:53 AM

Pierre Garcon or Malcolm Floyd at my flex in a ppr this week??

Kidmikey23 10/04/12 01:04 PM

Six19R_OG-Mobsta 10/05/12 08:36 AM

Who to start at WR for touchdowns only league? 3 WR used. I have D. Bowe - B. Marshall - D.Thomas - P. Harvin. Every site says to start Harvin, but he only has one TD and that was a return TD. Bowe makes me nervous, his TD's are always late in 4th QTR. Any suggestions? First time fantasy player. 10 person league. Thanks

rtrixter 10/05/12 02:19 PM

Since Lance Moore is out now...

Who to use at flex, Maclin or Boldin

giwarriors12 10/06/12 10:29 PM

"giwarriors12" I'd go with Boldin bc he has a way easier matchup this week against terrible KC and steelers def is gonna be stout bc there full starting A team is back this week and healthy. Plus KEY NAME

Six19R_OG-Mobsta 10/07/12 05:19 AM

Since Danny Amendola got inured and there's a lot of good WR's in my FA pick up who should I go with, these r some of them James Jones, Andrew Hawkins, Armon Binns, Jerome Simpson, Devery Henderson, Brandon Tate, Leonard Hankerson, B. Laflel, Domenik Hixon, D. Driver, H. Douglas, D. Avery, M. Crabtree, Kendall Wright, Malcom Floyd etc basically there's still a lot of pretty good players that haven't been picked up yet and I also am dropping my back up K G. Zuerlin bc I only needed him this week so I have 2 players I can get from FA instantly and if any of then would be better then who I've got starting now I can switch them so let me know wat all of u think thanks oh and should I keep DeSean Jackson or drop him for one of the FA's also pls let me know wat all of u think gotta pick up the WR's from FA before Sundays games start bc then those players won't be FA anymore they'll be waiver wire players and I've got hosed 3 times trying to get a player threw waiver

Nvm Domenik Hixon bc I picked him up for my back up Def and I can't drop Amendola or Zuerlin rite now since I started them tonite witch means after week 5 is over then I can drop them for 2 of those guys in waiver wire so still witch 2 should I pick up for them? I'm still able to drop WR's DeSean Jackson or Andre Roberts rite now to get one of the FA WR's I mentioned ASAP but I'm stuck and unsure if I should drop either Jackson or Roberts or if I should maybe drop them both for 2 FA's? Let me know ur input and ur thoughts on this thanks and I'm in a NON PPR LEAGUE

Six19R_OG-Mobsta 10/07/12 05:21 AM