Maurice Jones-Drew and Darren McFadden are expected to provide the Raiders with an interesting one-two punch out of the ba... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
Bill Lazor has replaced Mike Sherman as the Dolphins' offensive coordinator this year, and one of the differences between ... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
As expected, the Raiders unloaded quarterback Terrelle Pryor on Monday. Less expected is that they actually got something ... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
Marquess Wilson has some more competition in his... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
Rams head coach Jeff Fisher said Sunday that quarterback Sam Bradford is doing really well as he rehabs from reconstructiv... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
A wide majority of NFL teams begin their offseason program this week. One of those teams is the Dallas Cowboys, who actual... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
Bears wide receiver Marquess Wilson was a seventh-round pick in last year's draft. He played in nine games and caught two ... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
We've been tracking 49ers running back Marcus Lattimore's long road back from his latest devestating knee injury. Most rec... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
Andrew Abramson of the Palm Beach Post wrote Friday that Dolphins wide receivers Brian Hartline and Brandon Gibson are exp... [read more] [All News & Rumors]

Football > 2012 > Week 1 > Rankings > Comments

How is it possible to think Stafford could finish ahead of Brady? In offensive line rankings the Pats are #1... I'm confused..

ripsboyz 09/02/12 01:56 PM

These rankings are just for next week, not for the entire season.

aaadam41 09/02/12 02:17 PM
FFToolbox.com Owner

@ripsboyz,
aaadam41 is correct. These are the week 1 rankings. You can find the season rankings here: http://www.fftoolbox.com/football/2012/cheatsheets.cfm?player_pos=QB

Thanks and good luck,
Jeff

FFToolbox 09/02/12 08:12 PM

wouldnt it vary on your points system instead of the defaults?? mine is showing brady equal to stafford

dmanek82 09/02/12 09:19 PM

You can customize your rankings by inputting all of your league settings.

aaadam41 09/02/12 10:54 PM

Good stuff folks but I think Newton finishes top 3 in week 1. I've also got Vick further down. Thanks for all the hard work and welcome back FF.

slekim1 09/03/12 02:02 AM

What does the "Head to Head" column represent?

Favre $ Footlong 09/03/12 12:27 PM

VICK IS GOING TO DESTROY THE BROWNS. I KNOW POTENTIAL INJURY ALWAYS SURROUNDS VICK BUT HE'S GOING TO BE OBSCENE THIS WEEK. #VICKTIMIZED

mrfrankguerra4 09/03/12 01:29 PM

My settings have a DB and LB starting, but there is no ranking for either position. Am I doing something wrong, or is this normal?

bryanin 09/03/12 05:43 PM
FFToolbox.com Owner

@Favre $ Footlong,
Head to Head lists a link to that player's historical stats against this opponent. If it says "Never" then that player has never played against that team before.

@bryanin,
We'll have the IDPs loaded tomorrow.

FFToolbox 09/03/12 09:45 PM

Dwyer is listed as "Start 'em" yet ranked 43rd among RB's....doesn't jive unless it's 15+ team league and you put him in the flex.

SecondString 09/04/12 07:21 PM

love the FFtoolbox. altough i drafted wes welker as my #1 reciever according to the PPR rankings from this site. i hope it works out well.

chunusmc 09/04/12 11:25 PM

Is Romo hit or miss for week 1 ? my back up is Joe Flacco and i think he's going to produce heavy... what do you think ?

Gspades87 09/05/12 09:58 AM

gspades.blogspot.com

Gspades87 09/05/12 09:59 AM

romo or eli?

grovend 09/05/12 06:10 PM

I hope you guys played Romo!

MalikNJ 09/06/12 08:01 AM

I have Vick and Cutler. I plan on using Vick as my main option, hoping he can stay on the field, but this week Cutler has a new look and not so good IND defense at home. Should I start Cutler over Vick this week? Just looking for some advice if that's a gamble worth taking.

Thanks,
JOHN

KingJM777 09/06/12 06:36 PM

I've been using FFToolBox and Fantasysharks for 8 years straight and 4-7 leagues a season. The toolbox is better for the weekly rankings and Pre draft rankings but the shark has better daily/weekly columns and better sleepers. There good to nail a sleeper somewhere every week that you wouldn't think to start and they blow up that game for 180 and 2 TDs. One thing is a must. Always, ALWAYS make a username and change all settings for the league you need the rankings for. You would be surprised how many people use the generic settings not realizing how much it changes for different scoring settings. In return yardage PPR leagues Darren Sproles is a top 5 RB and some Un draft able WRs come into the top 10-20. Glad I went with my gut in my one league and started Romo. I had a gut feeling he was going 300 3 TDs all day.

skiznilz 09/06/12 10:02 PM

Report Violation
skiznilz 09/06/12 10:02 PM

In response to this post...this site should pay a fee for what it gives to us. i would appreciate it though if you dont inform the public how great this site is and all the pointers. It is beter when only a few of us know how to use this site. Thanks...

Jlinefootball2 09/07/12 03:46 PM

I'm 96 points down due to a cowboy "homer" that played Romo, DEZ, Miles, and Dallas D but I have a good line-up and I'm still projected to win. I'm in a PPR and return league. Who would you put in the flex spot? D Brown, Jaquizz (heard he is going to return kicks), Cobb, or Titus Young...I could also throw Blackmon from J'ville in there.

fierceweinerdogs 09/08/12 09:41 AM

Which is a better waiver pickup? Blount or Mendenhall? They will be on my bench as by week starters, for sproles and Charles.
Our league is non-ppr, and it is 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex(RB/WR), 1 K, 1 DST and 8 bench.
My team is:
QB:Stafford
RB: sproles, charles
WR:Calvin Johnson, Demaryius Thomas
TE: Jimmy Graham
Flex: Torrey Smith
K: Alex Henery
DST: Chiefs
Bench:
Schaub, Titus Young, Nate Burleson, James Jones, Brandon LaFell, Jonathan Stewart(getting waivered), Brent Celek, Steelers DST.

AndytheK1LL3R 09/08/12 03:34 PM

Blackman or Titus, that's a close one...

Mendanhall to the other question, no doubt

Jlinefootball2 09/08/12 07:28 PM

Better for whom? You?, The other users?, or FFToolbox themselves?. I agree with Mendenhall as well. Tho he under performed last year from his top 5 ranking he still will be the better back middle to late in the season when you need him.

skiznilz 09/09/12 07:22 AM

PHILIP RIVERS OR JAY CUTLER? Plain and Simple. I am leaning in Cutler's direction.

Bret Tolivaisa 09/09/12 09:11 AM

I ALSO HAVE THE PHILIP RIVERS OR CUTLER QUESTION - WITH MATHEWS HURT DOES THAT HELP OR HURT RIVERS ??? LIKELY MORE PASSING IMO FOR RIVERS.....CUTLER HAS A GOOD MATCH UP THIS WEEK.

FRAITZEE 09/09/12 10:55 AM

I think I'm gonna risk going with Cutler. With Marshall, Alshon Jeffery, AND Matt Forte out of the backfield, Cutler will have options GALORE against a weak Colts secondary. ESPN have Rivers 8 and Cutler 12 though.

Bret Tolivaisa 09/09/12 12:16 PM

Maybe more passing for Rivers but remember no VJax, and his two good WRs are only Malcolm Floyd and Robert Meacheam

Bret Tolivaisa 09/09/12 12:17 PM